Wedding Dress Preservation––A Must
This deluxe, museum quality preservation bag is made from 100% cotton that is chemical free to protect your beautiful wedding dress from clothes moths, light and dust. Provides archival level storage and meets conservation standards. Made in America.
The archival level WEDDING DRESS PRESERVATION COVER is a breathable cotton garment bag that will preserve and protect your dress before, during and after your wedding day.
Your precious wedding dress holds a lifetime of memories and actually continues a grand, royal tradition. Your bridal gown should be handled with the utmost care.
- 100% breathable cotton garment bag preserves and protects wedding gowns
- Museum quality preservation garment bag provides archival storage
- Helps prevent yellowing and deterioration
- Generously sized to fit most wedding dresses
- 24" x 3 1/2" at the top to 19 1/2" at the bottom––70" in overall length
- Natural Corozo buttons and overlapping placket protects from clothes moths, light and dust
- Chemical free––no dye, bleach or sizing
- Cotton fabric meets textile conservation archival standard
- 200 thread count
- Fabric scoured with a final "pure finish" water-only rinse
- Bespoke design––beautifully tailored––elegant label
- Use at your wedding venue and at home for preservation storage
- Machine washable
- Made in America
When young Queen Victoria married Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, in 1840, her magnificent dress was white satin trimmed with exquisite English Honiton lace.
Traditionally, gowns worn by royalty and aristocrats were made from fabrics of silver or gold threads to reflect the wealth and power of the family. Breaking with custom, Queen Victoria appeared in white for her nuptials launching a fashion trend followed by brides for over 175 years.
The most recent royal wedding, Kate Middleton's marriage to Prince William, was seen by millions around the globe. Her beautiful gown, designed by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen, immediately became an iconic style.
The WEDDING DRESS PRESERVATION COVER is designed to fit most bridal gowns with an extra-large gusset that gradually expands from 3 1/2 inches at the shoulder to 19 1/2 inches at the base. This 100% cotton wedding dress preservation garment bag can be used to transport your gown to the ceremony. If your gown is in a plastic bag from the bridal salon, you can remove your gown from the plastic bag once you are at the venue for your wedding and use this light weight preservation cover to protect your gown before the ceremony. Once your wedding day is complete, your gown should be cleaned immediately by a professional conservator to avoid having stains set in the fabric. After the dress has been cleaned properly you can use The Wedding Dress Preservation Cover to store you gown in a closet or in an acid-free box that meets conservation standards.