Protect Tablecloths, Quilts and Linens from Dust, Light and Plastic
100% chemical free cotton covers provide museum quality storage for your linens.
Storing your best tablecloths in plastic dry cleaning bags is harmful.
Plastic bags are petroleum products and emit gases that can make fabrics deteriorate and should be thrown away when the cloths come back from the cleaner.
FINE LINEN & TABLECLOTH COVERS have a unique design with twill ties on the sides so you can see the contents of the storage bag.
Excellent for vintage linens, out-of-season bedding or heirloom linens you have inherited.
- Protects tablecloths, quilts and bed linens from dust and light
- Prevents yellowing and deterioration from dry cleaning bags
- Museum quality bags provide archival storage
- 100% cotton fabric meets textile conservation standards
- Chemical free––no dye, bleach or sizing
- Fabric scoured with a final "pure finish" water-only rinse
- Original design––beautifully tailored––elegant label
- Twill ties allow easy access––may hold more than one item
- 200 thread count
- 24" x 36"
- Machine washable
- Made in America