Slip into Your Shoes with this Deluxe, Handcrafted Shoehorn
A good shoehorn helps you slip on your shoes more easily. Provides leverage and a smooth surface for your heel as it moves into the shoe. The shoehorn helps keep the back of the shoe from being pushed down and possibly crushed.
Shoehorns with longer handles make it easier to put on your shoes without bending or straining.
Our ENGLISH SHOEHORN is hand carved in England.
- 100% biodegradable Oxhorn
- Natural boar bristles
- Horn sourced ethically from renewable resources
- No horns from any endangered species are used
- Each unique piece is made by hand––no two pieces are the same
- Horn carvers use traditional methods that have evolved over 250 years
- Length 12"
To preserve the beauty of your English shoehorn, please follow these guidelines: Clean using soap and tepid water. Avoid chemicals, abrasive cleaning materials and strong detergents. Wipe occasionally with a cloth sprinkled with a small amount of vegetable oil to preserve the luster.